Note: ESYLs and Young Leaders volunteering from outside of scouting must complete module A within 3 months.
The modules are designed to be flexible and encourage innovation, so be as creative as you can! As long as the aim and objectives are met, they can be delivered in any way by anybody with the appropriate training or experience.
The 11 Modules of the Young Leader Scheme:
- Module A - Prepare for take-off (essentials and expectations).
- Module B - Taking the lead.
- Module C - Thatís the way to do it!
- Module D - Understanding behaviour.
- Module E - Game on!
- Module F - Making Scouting accessible and inclusive.
- Module G - What is a high quality programme?
- Module H - Programme planning.
- Module I - What did they say?
- Module J - Communicate it!
- Module K- First aid masterclass